On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:21:02 -0200
Lamarque Vieira Souza <lamar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>       That was only a test, it seems g++ 4.4.2 has problems to compile this
> code.
> Could you undo all the changes (or checkout wlmlibmsn.h again) and verify if
> it still compiles? Do you use some kind of compiler cache like ccache?

        No, I don't use any kind of cache, just the plain gcc/g++.

        If it's a compiler issue, at least it is interesting ;)

        Let's go:

fr...@tux ~/svn/kdenetwork$ rm kopete/protocols/wlm/wlmlibmsn.h
rm: remove regular file `kopete/protocols/wlm/wlmlibmsn.h'? y
fr...@tux ~/svn/kdenetwork$ ./svn.sh
Restored 'kopete/protocols/wlm/wlmlibmsn.h'
At revision 1053388.
At revision 1053386.

        Tried to compile and got the same error again:

CMakeFiles/kopete_wlm.dir/wlmlibmsn.o: In function
`Callbacks::gotInboxUrl(MSN::NotificationServerConnection*,
MSN::hotmailInfo)':
/home/fraga/svn/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/wlm/wlmlibmsn.cpp:581:
undefined reference to `Callbacks::inboxUrl(MSN::hotmailInfo&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

        I'd like to ask you the following: if your suggested "test"
worked, so can we say that it's a compiler issue or not necessarily?

        Thanks.

        Ps: if it's a compiler issue, I can compile some test program
here (you provide the code). If it doesn't work as expected we can talk
to gcc folks. Anyway, I can do any test you want.