Em Segunda-feira 23 Novembro 2009, Dâniel Fraga escreveu:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:34:54 +0100
>
> Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgqui...@elpauer.org> wrote:
> > No. It was set to OFF by default in libmsn 4.0 beta7 because Thiago
> > thought that way libmsn would remain binary compatible with beta6 and
> > older. Unfortunately, he also introduced a few data members, which
> > broke binary compatibility. It seems I (the Debian maintainer for
> > libmsn) was the only one who noticed this issue. So there is no point
> > in setting LIBMSN_INBOX_URL_ENABLED to OFF.
>
>       Ok. So to make it very clear: I *never* *ever* touched this
> option ;). I know this option is being discussed here, but I even
> didn't know it exist.

        I think Garcia was talking to Tiago about this one, not you.

>       So the only "solution" or "workaround" for now was the one
> provided by Lamarque Vieira Souza. In other words, to remove the #ifdef
> and put it before newEmailNotification. That's the only thing that
> worked here.

        That was only a test, it seems g++ 4.4.2 has problems to compile this
code.
Could you undo all the changes (or checkout wlmlibmsn.h again) and verify if
it still compiles? Do you use some kind of compiler cache like ccache?

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm