On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Dâniel Fraga <frag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:27:51 -0200
> Lamarque Vieira Souza <lamar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>       Thiago added that option to libmsn to make sure no one would break
>> binary
>> compatibility with old libmsn by accident. That option is supposed to be off
>> by default unless Thiago has changed that in newer libmsn versions.
>
>        Ok, but I notice here by default it's always ON. Should I
> explictly declare it as OFF?

No. It was set to OFF by default in libmsn 4.0 beta7 because Thiago
thought that way libmsn would remain binary compatible with beta6 and
older. Unfortunately, he also introduced a few data members, which
broke binary compatibility. It seems I (the Debian maintainer for
libmsn) was the only one who noticed this issue. So there is no point
in setting LIBMSN_INBOX_URL_ENABLED to OFF.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org