I am finishing my annual condition inspection on my KR2S and have found
something my A&P is a little concerned about.

The control junction between the stubby wings and the aileron appears to be
 making a slight elliptical pattern when the ailerons are moved, as if the
bottom  half of the bracket supporting the bell crank was wobbling a little.

I am not a builder so I am uncertain about exactly how all this is
attached, and if this is normal movement because of the lightweight nature of
the
construction.

I would like to post the question to the list and see if anyone else has
noticed the same thing and what they found with their research.

Todd Thelin
Spanaway, WA