Subject: KR> aileron controls
From: "joe.kr2s.builder--- via KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Thu, December 11, 2014 10:45 am
To: krnet at list.krnet.org

Morning Guys,How important is the differential aileron deflection in
anyone&rsquo;s opinion. I am working through the final configuration of
a push pull system and getting 20 deg down and 10 deg. Up on the
opposite side is a bit problematic. (I think)Thanks,Joe
Horton,N357CJSecond one under construction
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5489d8963df3258963aebst01duc