I was asked several times about the g forces during my first flight in my
KR-2 on March 23, 2013.  Contributing factors of pilot inexperience and a
control malfunction resulted in damage to the nose gear on landing.  The
Dynon D10A recorded maximum of +1.7 g and minimum of +0.3 g.  Exactly when
these peaks occurred is unknown.  My guess: the peaks occurred during
take-off when I was struggling to regain control of the aircraft immediately
after the trim tab failure.
Aerobatic maneuvers under 50 feet AGL are definitely not recommended,
especially during first flight.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA