As far as the cg range is concerned, 15% to 35% Mac is probably accurate.
The problem comes with understanding what the Mac is...and from what I've
seen there aren't very many krs with the same Mac.  I won't calculate mine
till I'm done but i guarantee it will be smaller than the plans.

https://sites.google.com/site/mykr2stretch/
https://sites.google.com/site/mykr2stretch/parts-for-sale