(hit "send" too soon)

If they got a good lawyer, he'd kept telling the jury  "twenty-seven YEARS
they knew about this deadly design, and they HID it from the public!"  The
fact that Rand died in the prototype would also look good in the tabloids,
even though that had nothing to do with spins.  ("The Death Plane started
by killing its own designer, and it's been killing people ever since!!!)

I know this is all nonsense, but do you think a jury of non-homebuilders
wouldn't buy it, especially with this guy's grieving widow and children
blubbering in the courtroom every day?

Fortunately, I doubt RR has enough money to be worth suing at this point,
which may be what saved them in 2013.   But if I were NVaero, I'd send out
a few "MANDATORY DESIGN CHANGES" of my own, just to be on the safe side.

Mike Taglieri