In a message dated 11/1/2005 4:50:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
da...@alltel.net writes:

> You know, we have a lot of RV builders around here and I have not been able
> to get this information from them.  That would be nice if there were a set
> like that around here.

Dan,
there are a couple of auto parts stores around that cater to the dirt track
racers, I have seen the strain gauge digital scales for rent that are used to
weigh the cars.  typically they consist of 4 scales tied to a central digital
panel, and are considered to be highly accurate, don't know if they would be
accurate in the 300 lb range. just  a thought

Best Regards,

Riley Collins
Rutledge, TN
KR2-SS, Lycoming Power