From: patrusso
Date: 11/02/05 06:53:29
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> W & B dilemma

Accurate as hell. Ask your local auto parts store who the local race car
builders are. Call one of them and borrow or rent from them. This is what I
did. The fellow was curious enough to bring the scales to me and help with
the weighing. One scale uinder each wheel. The process is so easy that we
had time to triple check it, then tried it again with me in it and then
again with me and gas in it, etc. The guy wouldnt charge me but I gave him
50 bucks anyway. This afforded me the audacity to call again should I need
help.!! Curious??...consistently 303 lbs under each wheel and nine lbs under
the tail,...
Pat