Virgil et all:

I have 2 complete sets of plans and an extra plans book and all the books
have the WAFs in them and they are all the same.  I recently investigated
all trhee very closely when I encountered my broblem with the WAF Bolt
holes on my birt because the bolts "Fidn't Dit" later discovered epoxy or
resiin the bolt holes whenremoved allowed the Bolts to "Fid It" just fine.

Moral get the plans and question if it does not make sense.  The only
stupid question is the one not raised and be prepared to endure a little
embarrasment if it was a stupid question than wind up  doing a bunch of
work over to get it right or enen worse wind up dead.

One who has made some stupid statements here!

Don