Ron, SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! Mike

----- Original Message ----
From: Ronald R.Eason <r...@jrl-engineering.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 6:32:43 PM
Subject: RE: KR> finish work

Mike,

We have a lot in common. I use 250 Lbs on my rod, most of it ended up on the
floor, my Dad taught me to weld, braze and lead. Go to

http://www.jrl-engineering.com/hangar_convertible.html

That's on my Hanger web page. You will see it there.

My KR2 project is on there also [old photos, haven't updated the photos
since 2000.].

Ronald R. Eason Sr.

President / CEO

Ph: 816-468-4091