Best trick, is simple and it still works ....................... Even today
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mike johnson
Sent: Sunday, 29 October 2006 11:22 AM
To: krnet
Subject: Fw: KR> finish work

Hey,
One thing that works very well with finish work is to make a series of light
hash marks with a pencil. Just create "x" patterns at 45 deg. to the
direction of sanding.
The pencil marks stay on all the low spots. It works best as one of the last
steps in the finishing process. I have found a hard pencil works best.
This is a very old auto body trick taught to me twenty some years ago. I
have yet to do any finish work on a KR2 but I would imagine it would work
just as well.
Mike Johnson