Hi Willie,
The Tiny Tach tacheometer has worked very well for me.It also records hours.The
end of a lead is simply wrapped around the nearest plug wire for about four
turns.Some have had poor results but remember when ordering to state whether
two stroke.four stroke.two,four or six cylinders.In South Africa try the
weightshift microlight guys for supply.I have tried to order other stuff from
Aircraft Spruce but was referred to PLACO S .A, their representative in SA.
Sadly PLACO cant be bothered to answer my orders.My son in Australia used a
Tinytach in his weightshift for many years,with good results.I wish Steve
Bennet at Great Plains,stocked instruments .He gives instant ,prompt service
and expertise.The whole world needs this.
Best Regards,
Eric,
S.Africa