If _Mark_ can't get something to work then something really strange is
going on.

My KR with Steve's 2180 has the Tiny Tach.  I always wondered how
accurate it was until I bought the DynaVibe and confirmed that it's
within a few RPM's of the DynaVibe readout - ±5 RPM usually.

It's been working for me for three years now and for some unknown period
before that . . . so the battery lasts a very long time . . . at least
for me.

The TT wire is just wrapped around a spark plug lead - one of them that
goes to the electronic ignition.  I've never tried it on a mag lead.  If
I turn off my electronic ignition in flight I lose my TT readout, but I
don't normally do that.

Is there a way to replace the battery inside it?  I was planning on just
buying another TT whenever this one conks out since the company says the
batteries aren't replacable.  I don't see why one couldn't get into the
case and replace whatevwer is there.  For $37 bucks though . . . who
cares.

Anyway, I've been very impressed with it.  Something so simple I didn't
have a lot of faith in initially, but time has proven it to be quite an
accurate and dependable little device.

Mike

Click now to find great remedies for hangovers!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKyJpo4Qq5oayVujkiZ4sTPQjjIogiJ2jHfzUb8NDUl24dL1NSHc8/