The plane I'm getting is already fitted for the wheel pant lights, but when
I do the tanks (after I finish my BD4, I don't want two planes on the ground
out of the air) I think I will put them in the leading edge as well. Might
leave the ones in the pants alone as long as they don't break but mostly as
extra light for taxing or somehting. They are real light weight and already
in place.

I love the retracting lights, maybe under the wing at the ends or someting
LOL that would be cool!!

Joe

--
Jose Fuentes
Founding Father (one of and former Vice Prez) of Capital City.NET User's