Is it customary to leave wheel pants on in the winter months on a KR? I really
don't know, so I'm asking. Seems that at my airport wheel pants are removed on
all aircraft in the winter. And I would imagine that the lights would go
through abuse they were not designed for. Seems that every time I drop a flash
light, the bulb is gone. But than again, I have absolutely no experience with
such things, just thinking out loud.

""Hi Dave,

The person, I'm getting my KR2 project from went the same route, though I
would really like to hear everyones opinion on this""