I have a friends who have filmed alot of aerobatics from inside and outside the
plane w/ cameras mounted in various places. goprocamera.com datatoys.com for
the systems used. Their #1 rule is the camera must be on a solid mount. No hat
or helment mounts. The footage is usually not usable and will make those with a
weak stomach sick when they watch it from all of the small movements of the
camera. Hope that helps.

GT