Excellent. Thanks everyone for chiming in.

I count support from the overwhelming majority of folks here from the
following organizations: Apprenda, Disney, Google, Mirantis, Intel and
SoundCloud. Very excited to get this off the ground.

I will personally co-lead this SIG from Apprenda's side with maybe one
other rep. If someone would like to co-lead this SIG, please speak up!

Please look out for another new note in kubernetes-users announcing SIG
Bare Metal with a proposed time for our meeting to flesh things out further
along with goals, etc.

Thanks,
JJ.