On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Sandeep Srinivasa <s...@lambdacurry.com>
wrote:

> precisely. and i would argue that bare metal poses an even bigger
> platform-specific challenge.  How do you build a cluster without depending
> on VPC/ELB/EBS, etc.

We do this on bare metal all the time, I'll be at the cluster-ops meeting
tomorrow I'd be happy to walk you through it. In my (admittedly short) time
involved with both SIGs I've not seen a bare metal problem/question brushed
aside yet, but maybe it's just me.

Though I hope you understand that that's one more meeting people would have
to attend, and it seems like twice a week for ops meetings is already
bordering on too many.