On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 11:52:27 AM UTC+5:30, Tim Hockin wrote:
> Private Google Access is not a private subnet.  That simply allows your VMs
> to access google service without a public IP.  You still have to make VMs
> without a public IP, which GKE does not support yet.
>

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Cybage ALM <cybage.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have created custom Google Cloud VPC, then created custom Private Network
> Access Subnet under that VPC.
>

> Below are Setting of Private Subnet
>

> Then while creating GKE Cluster we selecting Network as Custom Created VPC
> and Subnetwork which we have created Private Subnet as above.
>

> These are steps we have followed to launch cluster in Private Subnet.
>

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:32 PM, 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion
> and Q&A <kubernet...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> How did you create these private/public subnets?  GKE should not allow
>
> you to create a cluster in a Network that doesn't have a default route
>
> to internet.  Routes are per-Network, not per-SubNetwork.
>

> On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:27 PM, nnile...@gmail.com
>
> <cybage.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:52:47 PM UTC+5:30, Tim Hockin wrote:
>
> >> GKE relies on public IPs to access the hosted master, for now.

> > Thank you very much Tim, for your reply!!
>

> > So for now GKE cluster we have to launch in Public Subnet. Right?
>

> > Observation : We have launched GKE cluster in Private Subnet, but GKE
> > Cluster is behaving same as if its launch in Public Subnet.
>

> > --

> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kubernetes-users.

Are there any near plan to have GKE working in Private network ? I don't want
to expose my containers to public IPs

    • Re: [kubernet... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [kube... nnilesh7...@gmail.com
        • Re: [... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • R... Cybage ALM
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... dbghule
                • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... aditya . pr
                • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... manjotpahwa via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... aditya . pr
                • ... Vinita