Current description:Calculates the arithmetically declining value of an asset (depreciation) for a specified period. Oasis description: Compute the amount of depreciation at a given period of time using the Sum-of-the-Years'-Digits method.

Name of formula is SYD (Sum-of-the-Years-Digits) and it isn't mentioned at all in formula description. I used Oasis description as refference for my translation and I think english string should be changed also.

Best regards,
Mihovil