To my secret pal somewhere in Italy,
Thanks for the great package! I love the sugar free candy, it is such pretty glass! The cookies are nice, is Biscotti just Italian for cookie? I always thought that it was just the crunchy ones that are slice off a loaf and baked twice. The threads are very pretty. And the patterns! I am going to have to figure out how to do this lace, I love the abstract shaped one, and would really like to make it. Please tell me more about this type of lace! I will save the Larkspur seeds for next year, as there is not enuf summer left for them to grow. The dianthus should be able to grow enough this year that they can bloom next year.
There was a horrible hot spell here the beginning of the month, thankfully it is better now. I'd be happy to have the temp in the 70's. Mosquitos and black flies have made gardening less than pleasant this year. There are lots of pollywogs in my frog pond, they will be changing over to little frogs soon. It is a lot of fun to watch them grow up. The water lilies winter well, and I hope to see flowers from them a little later on.
Bambi broke into the vegetable garden and ate my beans and a pepper plant. Rotten critters! Tho I did see a fawn run across my front yard yesterday, and it was very cute. If they'd just leave my gardens alone...
hugs,
Sumac
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]