Thank you so much for the package you sent.  The thread is beautiful ... I
love the colors you have picked. I made a bookmark of the pink and green you
sent.  It's a kind of funky tape lace flower.  It's my favorite bookmark of
all that I've ever made... the only one yet that I've kept for myself!  This
afternoon I went shopping for the perfect book to go in the book cover you
sent... I finally decided on Dr. Phil's diet book.  It fits great and will be
put to good use I hope :)  Where did you find the material you used?  It's so
pretty!  The rooster is absolutely adorable!!  He sits in a place of honor on
my countertop...such a cutie!  Thank you again  :)