Dear Secret Pal.
Thanks for the Great package that came yesterday! Love the bobbins, the laminiated ones are really pretty! The NEC bobbin is great, were you lucky enough to get to go there? I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to see so much lace stuff in one place. For me, the Ithaca lace day is the biggest I can see.
The purple bag is great, I love little project bags like that! I may have to make a pattern from it and make more of them.
And of course, chocolate is always appreciated!
hugs,
Sumac

Susan G. MacLeod
Dummerston, VT  USA
www.sover.net/~sumac

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." John Wooden