Dear SP,
Thanks for the great package! More of those interesting patterns!!! I just have to learn more about this lace and how to do it, the patterns are so nice! I love the beads. The lemons on the potholder looked so real, I had to sniff them!
It has been very hot and humid here. I feel moldy from all the rain and moisture. Almost makes me want to move to Alaska where my big brother lives. Have done a little tatting, but no other lace as I've just felt too sticky. Tatting works great in front of a fan. Jane (Swanson) has talked me into entering a tatted seahorse in the CraftAdventure show that is the end of the month. Wish me luck!
There are still pollywogs in my frog pond without legs. I wonder what they are that is taking them so long to grow up??? The kittens are getting big, the boy is bigger than his mom, and still has a lot of growing to do still. They are almost 5 months old now. They still race around like crazy cats, it can be very amusing or irritating, depending on the time of day.
bye for now,
Sumac

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]