I got a wonderful package from Austrailia.  I got the cutest little platypus,
a bee garden poke, rose soap leaves and a yummy candy bar.  It had honeycomb
in the middle.  It was the hit of the package .  My 3 kids and dh devoured it.
 It also had a wonderful little lace fan.  I love my things.   Thank You so
much Secret Pal.  I cant wait to find out who you are.   Thank You so much
Hannah Moad

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]