hi

so nice receiving your parcel from Australia !!!... and i don't know
whether you buy the padded envelopes from the post office but they're just
perfect.

the bobbins were welcomed with a big yippeee  !!!! i love glass bobbins and
didn't have any  continentals ..
and  i liked everything you chose , the sticker is one of my favorites, the
diary is just what i needed for my handbag and the santa helped put a Xmas
note in my kitchen .. one more element for my collection .. (which is still
in a box . i didn't feel like taking the Santas  out this time .. lol )
hope i haven't forgotten anything ...

thank  you again . can't wait till next month ....

dominique