Ruth Budge a décidé d' écrire à  ÒRe: [lace-chat] This is for Real -
humourÓ.
[2004/05/26 00:48]

> I suppose France is warming up??

 it's trying to ... :-( ..  it's stifling one day, nearly cold the next and
so on and so forth...some of my plants  got badly burnt by the sun a few
days ago , especially my cacti (they'd only been out of the cellar for a
few days and i didn't think there would be that scorching sun ..)
today is warm and cloudy , most pleasant for all those who  can't stand the
heat ..
of course there is that divide between the north and the south .we should
have rain and showers
 in the north for the next few days while the south will be scorching ...

so strange to think it's so dry at the other end of the world .. i always
feel like we're living in parallel universes .. VBG

dominique