> Weronika,
> The culture confuses ME, and I was born and raised here by very
> non-international parents!

I'm not sure whether I should be happy that my problem isn't abnormal,
or unhappy because that means it'll probably never go away... <g>

> Except for The Lord of the Rings and Harry
> Potter, "Master and Commander" (because we liked the books) and
> "Minority Report", I don't think we've seen any movies in the last
> five years.

I find myself watching lots of movies now, because for some reason my
friends want to see them.  Like Spiderman and such.  In Poland I used to
only go see movies I knew were going to be really good, but here people
seem to do it much more often, college students at least.
Well, I can tell you you're not missing anything <g>

Weronika