Hello all,

Just thought I'd check when our tax freedom day comes. We haven't reached it yet. For the average Canadian, tax freedom day comes June 28th and according to one website I visited our family's personal day comes July 1st. Half the year working for someone one else. I do appreciate the many benefits we receive such as our medical system, but still - 6 months!

Heather
Abbotsford, Overcast but warm.