On Jun 3, 2004, at 0:28, Malvary Cole wrote:

I also use it to call to England every week, where there is no minimum time
limit. A recent 78 minute call to my sister, Jacquie, cost just over $5, and
a 10 minute call to my mum cost just 70 cents.

Malvary in Ottawa (who is so happy that Jacquie and her dragon, Basilick,
were prize winners because mum, my aunts and I are all basking in reflected
glory.)

Jacquie Tinch is your sister??? And both of you lacemakers??? What a small, small world... :)

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.