G'day Heather,

To give you an idea of relative value, a large Tim Horton's (a Canadian icon) coffee is CAD$1.55 and a McDonald's Big Mac costs CAD$2.99. Pretty good deal for the call, eh?

Gosh your Big Macs are cheap!!!! I think they;re almost AYS$4,00 here David in Ballarat - phone me anytime on +613 5333 3160

Heather
I am Canadian

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]