This is a second attempt to get a thank you out to you, I hope you recieve it
this time....The wind chime is already hanging in the living room window.  The
garden plaque is greeting everyone, I placed it in a large flower pot, I
didn't have the heart to put it outdoors, too pretty.  The chatelaine/bobbin
holder has already seen service on my pillow it works great and such a lovely
blue shade.  The sachet I have selfishly placed in my bedroom.  The chocolates
were wonderful.  The vanity bag will come in very handy, and beautiful colors.
The sampler tray is out to show off to everyone, I can't put anything into it,
I love samplers.  The lady bug divider pin is on a pillow already, maybe it
will ward off some of the lady bugs that have been invading us every October
for the past 5 years or so, swarms of them, and they get into the tinyest of
cracks in the house-they taste terrible ( have had one fly in mouth-yuck).
The biggest surprise came in the smallest package-the beautiful bird tin, it
is the prettiest sewing kit I have ever seen.  What a wonderful secret pal I
have, especially as a first timer.  Thank you again.
Anita W.

---