Dear Secret Pal,

Your parcel arrived today, I have been visiting me grandchildren all day and
arrived home to a wonderful surprise.
The calendar is very nice and will help with the lace identification workshop
I am doing later this year, the bobbins will go on my current piece of lace,
and I am looking forward to making the Renouee it will be good fun.  My
grandsons overalls will look very nice with the kitten on them.  Thank you
very much, your parcel may have taken a little longer to arrive as it has been
checked by customs in Australia.

I am looking forward to working out the region of France you live in.

Thank you

Faye Owers
Shearwater
Tasmania