Aaahh!  Janice!   *Now* I understand why you were having such trouble with Lace
Publisher some months back!!!!!   You didn't tell me you were trying to drive a
computer under the "affluence of incohol"!!!!!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote.

 I also provide the champagne for a toast which often means I have to finish a
bottle later. Hic...
Janice

http://au.movies.yahoo.com