Dear Secret Pal,

I have just returned from vacation to find your parcel waiting for me - it was the first thing I opened, after all who needs bills!.

The surprises were really nice - did you make the edging on the hanky? Two more bobbins too. I'm off to raid my bead tin to make some pretty spangles for them. The address book and pen are really usefull and the soap smells delicious. I spider on its web is great - I've stuck it to the corner of my computer monitor for the present. The bookmark with the handsome tail is already installed in the novel I am currently reading.

Thank you once again for your thoughtfulness.

Best wishes
Andrea