Well - a huge thank-you to my wonderful Secret Pal.   The parcel came this
morning - and it certainly brightened up a very grey day weatherwise!

The kangaroo is lovely - but I really don't think I could stick pins into his
tummy!   I am the person who, when she washed the children's soft toys, made a
sort of harness of old tights/stockings, so that I didn't have to peg them by
their ears onto the washing line.   So - he will sit happily on the pillow,
and will point out the errors, so he will be quite a hard-worked little chap.

The thread is lovely - a freind of mine is *very* adventurous with colour, and
is gradually training me too, so it will be very useful indeed, and I am
already wondering what to make with it.   The cover cloth is super - so large,
and a wonderful motif on it.  I shall take it to Lace Days, and really
show-off with it - not many people will have one with the Tasmanian Branch of
the Australian Lace Guild motif on it!

The little address book is so handy - small enough to pop into a handbag, so I
will always have my important addresses, phone numbers and eMail addresses to
hand!   I am not working much at the moment, but it will be much used when I
restart my temping jobs.

The Survival Kit - well - I did chuckle!   *All* the contents are very
necessary for anyone's well-being, so it is useful as well as decorative.
Thanks also for the note - the cards you use are lovely - another product of
the ALG!    I do hope you enjoyed Melbourne, and that lots of lace was made
between the gossips!   I shall think of you at the Royal Easter Show, and
visiting your Dad - my Dad's birthday is on the 21st March, so they are very
close birthdays.   My parents are both in their eighties now, and keep very
well but as you say, not getting any younger - and I would hate to have
regrets that we didn't see them often enough!

Thanks once again - take care of yourself and Rod, and I shall look forward to
nmext month's news!

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Carol