What a great secret pal.  I got my package today.  To start with the lady
bug and the ladybug Welcome garden stake are so  precious.  The ladybug
buttons will have to go on something very special.  The parasol sachet is in my
drawer and the shampoo, conditioner, and washrag are in my bathroom.  The
celestrel bobbin is on my pillow for my new project and the notepad is on my
desk.  I
love that Scripture so much.  The coffee has already been drank with my honey
bunch.   Thank You so much you made my day after spending 4 hours of having
tests run at the hospital.       Thank You so much.        Hannah