Dear Secret Pal, Your parcel was waiting for me when I got home from work
yesterday. Many thanks for such lovely gifts - they were well worth
waiting a little longer for. Where do I start? The key ring is really
cute and will be in use soon. The bag and bobbin are delightful and I
can't wait to embroider the pin cushion kit. Loved the tea towel - it
won't get used for the dishes yet but will be hung up on display for
a while. The pack of beads are perfect as I've recently purchased some
bobbins with blue flowers painted on them - you must have known!! Pleased
to hear your lace society gathering was a success. I know what hard work
such things can be. Hope you get the chance to put your feet up for a bit
now. Thanks againAndreain Cambridge UK, where Spring has Sprung.