Dear Secret Pal,

I went and collected my parcel from the sorting office tonight after work.

It took me some time to get in it but what a lovely surprise when I did!

I just love all the lilac coloured pressies. How clever of you to get
everything to match !

Thank you for the gardening gloves they are just what I need as last weekend
my others developed a hole and I had to wear my husbands that are at least 3
sizes too big!

I love the tissues and the lavender smellies and the lilac coloured notelets.

I usually make the Christmas ornaments on bangles so the bangles will
certainly come in very handy.

Last but not least another beautiful handmade card and in lilac also!!

Thank you so much for all the lovely goodies. I can't wait until next month
when I find out who you are and can thank you in person.

Best wishes,
Anne Nicholas
Hanworth
Middx.