Dear SP,
wow, where do i start with this months's package?. The tagoda strawberries
were delicious, and I loved the bobbin keychain but it will have to go up so it
 doesn't get broke.[hahaha] The dolphin window ornament went on my window in
my  bedroom. I really like the card that had my message in it once again
dolphins  [yes!] The smell good packet lol..smells really good. And last but
not
least the  pretty pencils will help me with my school work. So thank you very
much for  everything I can't wait till next month so until then thank you and
God  Bless.

   Amanda