Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for another wonderful parcel. I wish I had the 'free' time you have!! I have added this month's card to the display of your cards on our piano. I usually take down accumulated cards every month or so but I am leaving yours there as they are so beautiful. I love the piece of lace on this month's. Currently I have had little time for lacemaking with a busy job and very busy children.

The pyrographed cat on the needle case is wonderful. We have three cats right now since we have decided to keep a kitten from one of the other cats' litters (she was a stray and has since been spayed). I would like to reduce it to two but it's a pretty hard decision to decide which one needs to go. The pin cushion is great and I am hoping I will be using it soon as I need to start Christmas decorations within a couple of weeks if they are to get finished in time for Christmas. And thank you for the thread. I may try it for the beautiful butterfly pattern you sent, although I don't think that will happen until after Christmas.

Thank you so much for everything - I love all your handiwork!! You are very lucky to have the time to do so many things you love.

Cindy Rusak