Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for another wonderful package of goodies!! You must have many talents. This month's card is beautiful and so unique - at least I haven't seen one before. Did your husband help with the metal work on it? I adore the bobbins! The plum spangles are just great and I don't mind having heavy spangles - I've made quite a number of them myself in order to use special beads. My children and I make a number of Christmas ornaments that are tape laces with lots of sewings so the crochet hook will certainly come in handy. I assume the polished rock is a type of agate? It's very pretty. And the macaroons arrived safely and were enjoyed by all of us. I couldn't manage to keep them all for myself.

Thank you again and I'm already looking forward to next month,
Cindy Rusak