Dear Secret Pal,

Your mystery package arrived safely this month. Thank you for all the surprises you had for me. The socks are certainly cute! I smile along with the smiley faces when I see them.

The horseshoe thread lifter will be most useful. I didn't yet have one so I thank you for coming to my rescue. It's really necessary with some types of laces. It will go in my main tool bag so it's handy with any project.

The coaster will be trimmed out in lace. I'll have to see if I have a completed piece that will fit, or if I need to search out a special pattern to fill it. One way or the other, it will hold a piece of lace.

Thank you again for all the treats!  I'm curious to find out who you are.
Alice in Oregon -- where a storm is coming, and Lace Day is Saturday.