This has nothing to do with "Disillusioned-with-Bush" It is about the support of our troops and the real fear that Saddam was developing nuclear power, even though weapons of mass destruction were not found. Obviously, most of the peaceniks are too young to know of the atrocities vested by Adolph Hitler and perhaps you in England would have been happier had the US of A not come to your aid in 1941.

Most people around the world only know what the biased media want them to know. And, most of us who support the war effort are quietly taking care of business, and we have little time to march and hold signs of protest.

I think Bush is a whimp and would not vote for him if he were able to run for office again. However, he WAS elected by the United States citizens. I DO think the decision to enter Iraq for world peace and democracy was correct, and remember, all the soldiers there are volunteers.

And lets make lace....
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

Betty Ann is obviously not one of the rapidly increasing number of
"Disillusioned-with-Bush" Americans that we keep hearing about on the English radio
programmes!

Jacquie,
glad that we have a sunny day to welcome my Canadian sister.