Dear David, You are correct that Flanders Field is WWI vintage. I should have said Normandy instead of Flanders. In whatever country, England, France, Belgium, and from what ever war they are still dead American Soldiers, buried overseas because they were fighting for someone else's freedoms. Australia has been one of America's staunchest allies. Your country's soldiers have served along side our soldiers for nearly 100 years - it is not that long now until it will be 100 years since WWI. We can never be grateful enough for all that you have given in the name of freedom for all.

Best Regards,
Carol Melton
Valley