Dear Patricia, I have not seen a ruling on this thread so I am going to go ahead and make my statement. We may have come kicking and screaming into the WWII but come we did and at what a price. Think Flanders Fields....and a lot of other places Americans are buried because they died defending another country's right to freedom. The next time you speak out, perhaps you should consider how many have paid the ultimate price (and not just Americans, but all peoples who have fought and died for freedom) for the privilege of you exercising your right to express your opinion. Patriotism is a good thing! Try exercising it yourself. And what better place to say "Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! for America and her service men and women than an International forum? What about it American Lacemakers - you have enough courage to square your shoulder, stand up and say "ditto" if not make a statement of your own. Before you decide check out this website for the funeral of one of American's fallen heros. He was the most American of us all.

http://multimedia.rockymountainnews.com/slideshow/slideshow.cfm? type=DEFAULT&ID=012006lundstrom&NUM=1

I hope all you have to do is click on the link and it will take you to the site, if not, copy and paste into your browser.

Now I am going to go back to bed with the miserable bug that has attacked me and is fixin' to spoil my weekend...

Best Regards,
Carol Melton
Valley of the Sun
Phoenix,  AZ  U.S.A>