Since I've been divorced since 1977, I don't consider myself a Mrs,
nor am I a Miss.  Unless I'm forced to use a 'title' I don't use one -
I'm just 'Helen Ward'.  If I'm forced to use one I use Ms.

I don't see why in this day and age, that when men don't need to use a
title, that women have to.  And no, I'm not into women's lib.

Helen, who got slightly sunburned watching DGS play footy yesterday.
Wish it had rained though!