Michelle,

 If I get them all done and have time I
will thread the ends in, but alternatively I am thinking of cutting them off
very close and dabbing with a spot of a clear-drying glue.  I know years ago
there was mention of a product called Fraycheck? that people used for this
purpose, but in the coastal town that I am now living in there is no hope of
finding that, so I wondered is there some ordinary everyday variety of glue
stuff that anyone can recommend?

Any clear craft glue will do the trick. Or you might like to consider searching for a website for "Spotlight" - I'm sure they'd do you a mail order of Fraycheck, or is it Fray Stop in Australia> I can never remember./
David in Ballarat
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]